BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

im so mad!!!!!!

haiyzzz..... 2day im goin malacca.... reli hate goin thr... i reli want 2 go 2 joels party but...... my so cal parents dun let...... wad also dun let.... there's nth they let. nt even once they say yes 2 me.... dunno wad kind of parents r they... i dun even knw if they r reli my parents.....reli mad 2day.....

when i was in the car i nvr say anything..... nt even a single word... i was crying all day. but no1 knws....T.T''' i cry is nt becoz of my so call parents..... i cry becoz of sumting else tht i dun feel like telling......... the whole day i nvr talk.. my so call parents talk 2 me i juz diam onli...... coz i reli reli reli reli damn hate them... i hate them 4ever n ever... theres no such thing call "parents love" in me anymore..... nt anymore.... is... dun even have it once..... the onli thing inside me 2 them is "HATE".... there is nth in this world that i hate more then them.... stupid ppl.... no more mood 2 continue d. so bye......T.T

4 comments:

Garygcy said...

Not one know u cry? Lol, but i know x)

º¤ø♥MeI YaN♥ø¤º said...

haha. ya rite.. i in the car la. how u knw.haha..... btw.. link me..

Garygcy said...

U publish thew post and then i know it lar... =.="

º¤ø♥MeI YaN♥ø¤º said...

CHEH!!!!!!!!!! zhadou kau kau d.... hah!!! wad la u... haha