BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

lolxx.. first tag...

6 people to tag-
~carmen
~jo tan
~lishcen
~camey
~shirley
~no idea

6 non-living things/living things I'm passionate about-
~Handphone
~computer
~games..of coz..
~fashion... thts a must... haha
~animals.... esspecially puppies!!
~being crazy...

6 things I say too often-
~swt!!!
~haha..
~lolx
~zha dou
~u go die
~aaaa...

6 books I've read recently-
...all my ans is....NONE!!

6 songs I can listen to again and again-
~4ever
~the best you've never had
~the best damn thing
~crush
~operator,the line is dead
~way back into love

6 things learnt in past year-
~improve my style of pok zui
~die
~bully ppl.. xD
~scold bac my parents tat i HATE
~run away when my younger bro is near me... muahahaha
~cook...

0 comments: