BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

stupid bee n cetipede

guess wad i run in to 2day.....lolxx.. when i woke up once i open my door then i reli reli huge bee flew 2 me then i run 2 the toilet 2 hide....haha.. then when i cum out from the toilet i nvr see the bee d...... i damn happy but a few second ltr that stupid bee fly in from the toilet window pulak..... ok fine... then i dun care... after tat i went downstairs n told my bro... he took the mosquito spray n wanted 2 spray the bee but he more scare than me.....damn zha dou.....hero 2 zero....lolxxx.... after 2 hour sumting i went up again... the bee was gone..... then when 9 sumting i went bathing n guess wad i saw in my room...... i saw a cetipede.... not reli big but not reli small...... yuck.... i ask my father 2 kill it n my father scolded me stupid pulak... so i juz kill it myself..... haiyzzz..... swt la... wad a stupid day.... lolxx... tats all....

0 comments: